Nidum Nannies Privacy Notice
Privacy and in particular client privacy is particularly important to us and we are registered with the Information Commissioner’s office (ICO)
This notice provides information about how Nidum Nannies processes personal information (data) as part of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Read more in conjunction with our terms and conditions to understand what data we hold and why.
Our Contact Details
76 Bridgford Road
- Types of information we collect is for:
Nidum Nannies Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company registration number 1312077 and whose registered office is at 76 Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 6AX, England
- We currently collect and process the following information:
2.1 Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics for families and nannies (for example, name and contact details)
2.2 Qualifications of nannies (for example, child care qualifications, first aid certification, Curriculum vitae)
- DBS certification
- How we get the information and why we have it
- Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Because you are a nanny defined as an applicant in our terms and conditions that wishes to engage and register with Nidum Nannies to be considered for introduction by the agency to a client in respect of the provision childcare services. An applicant is not employed by the agency and the agency has no contract with applicants who registers with the agency.
- Because you are a parent described as a client in our terms and conditions that wishes to seek engagement as described in our terms and conditions which means the employment, hire or other use, directly or indirectly and whether under an agreement of service or agreement for services or otherwise, and on a permanent, temporary or other basis, including event engagement, of an applicant, by or on be behalf of the client, whether or not that agreement is in writing but in any case, where the client provides remuneration (whether monetary or otherwise) to the applicant.
- We do not receive personal information indirectly from third parties or other organisations
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information at your consent and necessity to use our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database to store and access clients and applicants data. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation which is outlined in our terms and conditions
- We have a legal obligation for example consent to share information with clients (sensitive personal data, such as information regarding any criminal convictions under Articles 6 and 9 of the GDPR)
- We have a legitimate interest for the purposes of seeking to engage clients with applicants as out lined in our terms and conditions and keeping in touch with applicants who declare they are available for engagement with clients
4.1 What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in the following ways:
- If you are an applicant registering with Nidum Nannies, we may share this information with clients wishing to seek engagement as described in our terms and conditions
- If you are a client we will not share your personal information with an applicant or any other party/organisation until such time as you have given consent to do so
- How we store and dispose of your information
- Both client and applicant information is securely stored in our Client Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- If you are an applicant and register at Nidum Nannies, and therefore agree to the storage of your data we could store your data indefinitely if a client engages with you. If a client does not engage with you we will delete your data after 10 years
- If you are a client who registers for our services at Nidum Nannies and therefore agree to the storage of your personal data, we may share your name and address with the potential future applicant if you give us consent to do so (for example: if they required to visit the address for interview)
- Should the client agree to employing an applicant then that applicant will receive all the data the client has submitted to engage Nidum Nannies unless the client states otherwise
- If an enquiry from a client does not result in the client employing the applicant then we will delete the clients data after 6 months
- If the client employs an applicant from Nidum Nannies we will keep a copy of all that client’s personal submitted data indefinitely, or until we are notified by the client that they no longer employ the use of an applicant registered with Nidum Nannies
- Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
7. How to complain
Please contact us at email@example.com or by writing to us at Nidum Nannies
76 Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham , NG2 6AX, England, if you wish to make a request to see your data or make a complaint.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data at Nidum Nannies.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office. Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113